Week 21: Card #6 was flipped showing the Queen of Spades. Pot at $70,800
Week 22: Card 3 was flipped showing the 6 of hearts. Pot at $76,000
Week 23: Card 43 was showing the 9 of Spades. Pot is over $81,000
Week 24: Card 39 was flipped showing the 10 of Hearts. Pot is over $87,000
Week 25: Card 10 was flipped showing the Jack of Clubs. Pot is over $92,000
Week 26: Card 19 was flipped showing a Joker. Pot is over $99,000
Week 27: Card 12 was flipped showing the 4 of diamonds. Pot is over $105,000
Week 28: Card 28 was flipped showing the 5 of hearts. Pot is over $113,000
Week 29: Card 4 was flipped showing the 2nd Joker. Pot is over $119,000
Next drawing Thursday May 30
How to Play
- Buy a ticket. We ask you for your name (only one name per ticket), your phone number and a card number (1-54).
- Each week we will draw a ticket. Whatever number is on that ticket will be the card we flip over on the board.
- If the card that is flipped over is the Queen of Hearts you win 50% of the pot. If the card that is flipped is a Number card (2-10) you win $50, If it is a Face Card (King, Jack, Ace) you win $100, If the card is another Queen you win $200.
- If the Queen Hearts is not the card flipped the pot will role over to the next week and all tickets will be destroyed.
- In the case of a ticket being drawn with the number of a card that has already been flipped, the next lowest number card will be flipped
- If both Jokers are flipped over the board will be reset *This rule is no longer valid 3/14/19*
- If the number on the card that is pulled is blank or unreadable it will be discarded and a new card will be drawn. Unless said person is on site at the drawing
Still Confused? Watch the video to the right. For more legal rules please click link below. Rules are subject to change